Suicide. That constant act on your mind, debating whether to do it, planning on when to do it, or already writing your suicide note? Thinking how much your life sucks? How you don't want to cry yourself to sleep every night anymore? How you don't want to be bullied everyday? How you're sick of hearing your parents fight? How you're afraid of that abuser coming back and hurting you? How you're tired of feeling lonely? How you wish you had real friends? How you wish you had better grades? How you wish you were pretty, thin and good enough? Please just stop. Or at least, reevaluate your thoughts after reading all these reasons to not end your life:
- It probably isn't as bad as you make it out to be. Over-thinking things make them seem a billion times worse. Try talking them out with someone and see how simple or stupid your problems may be.
- Think about those poor, starving children or those cancer patients fighting for their lives, or those people who lost everything in a natural disaster yet refuse to break down and still fight for a good life.
- Appreciate what you have instead of glooming over what you don't have. Your life isn't perfect. My life isn't perfect. Nobody's life is perfect. It's not only you.
- You are certainly not alone. There are millions of people who struggle with the same thoughts as you on a daily basis and fight those thoughts away. If they can do it, then so can you.
- You are good enough. You are pretty enough. You are clever enough. You are talented enough. You are strong enough. You can make your dreams come true. You can have a better life. You can not cry yourself to sleep every night. You can wake up feeling happy. Look in the mirror and tell yourself that every single day. You'll believe it eventually, I promise.
- Those haters and bullies want to see you down. Don't let them feel happy with you breaking down. Stay strong.
- Stay strong just for that special one special in your life that you wake up everyday to see.
- Everyday is a new day. Being depressed over the past won't change anything. Forget the past. Live for today, and the future will be so much better.
- Death is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
- Don't hurt all of your loved ones. You killing yourself will have unimaginable effects on them forever. They don't deserve to have their lives ruined because you decided to end your life. They will blame themselves no matter what your suicide note says. They will live forever miserable, angry, hurt and all asking that one question: why?
- Ice-cream tastes good.
- Whatever you're going through will not last forever. Nothing ever does. Stay strong and wait for things to get better.
- Imagine missing out on everything.... Growing up, meeting new people, having new chances, making new memories with your loved ones.
- What about the person who finds you dead? Think about how they'd feel. Would you really want to put them through such horror?
- You were brought into this world for a reason. So LIVE!
- Never seeing a new day, rain, sunshine, snow, children laughing, a rainbow again.
- Never being able to grow up more and make those haters realise that they were wrong all along. Work hard and come out more successful, happier and healthier than them.
- Your life has a value whether you see it or not. Please don't end it.
- Missing out on all your favourite artists releasing new work.
- Missing out on those first dates... Those butterflies, taking a billion breath-mints.... all for that one special person.
- There is always somebody out there who wants you to live and can't imagine life without you.
- All that yummy food you will never be able to eat.
- Seeing the iPhone 6!
- You'll never watch the next episode of your favourite show, and you'll never see your favourite movie again.
- Once you kill yourself, you're gone. Finished. Bye bye. No one can bring you back. You'll never be able to try out the things you wanted, see places you wanted to see, meet new people, chase after your dreams, make new memories with the people you love.
No matter how many mistakes you have made, appologise, buy the person you hurt a gift. If they forgive you, then great! If they don't, then that is there problem. You have done what you can and that's what matters. We all make mistakes, don't constantly punish yourself for being human.
You're so beautiful.
You're so beautiful.